Volunteer Pre-Screening & Registration
PLEASE SUBMIT THIS FORM ON THE DAY YOU ARE SCHEDULED TO VOLUNTEER.
For the safety of all volunteers and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, everyone must register and complete this pre-screening survey and waiver, in advance, every time you volunteer. Unfortunately, that means absolutely no walk-ins will be permitted.
If you are not feeling well or have any concerns about volunteering PLEASE STAY HOME AND RESCHEDULE YOUR VOLUNTEER HOURS.
All volunteers must complete the following pre-screening survey:
- Please do not volunteer if you are sick or live with someone who is at high risk.
- Protective Equipment including masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be provided and must be used by all volunteers.
- Masks must cover the mouth and nose and be worn at all times. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and wash your hands before, during, and after volunteering for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- All volunteers must follow the social distancing protocol outlined by the City of Newark and the Newark Department of Health and Wellness, (ie. Standing at least SIX FEET from any other volunteers, etc.)
- Volunteers who do not follow these guidelines will be asked to leave.
At this time, volunteers must be aged 14+.